Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book blogging meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
Since I’m a little obsessed with a lot of books, I’m actually going to force myself to limit it to ten and not go overboard. When I get a gift card, I always get the cheapest, but best condition, book possible. So I’ll just go with the 10 book limit.
Either way, here’s the books!
1. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
I’ve heard so much about this book, and the premise sounds amazing!
2. The Rook (Book 1 of The Checquy Files) by Daniel O’Malley
I’m always in for any fantasy novels, and this one looks right up my alley!
3. The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
LGBT+ representation, plus greek myths?? Sign me up!!
5. The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms (Book 1 of Inheritance) by N.K. Jemisin
I actually haven’t heard much of this, but a book blogger I’ve been following for a while loved it, and it’s fantasy–good enough for me!
6. S. by J.J. Abrams & Doug Dorst
I love the books that have those cool formats–Illuminae, House of Leaves, and now this one. Can’t wait to dig into it.
7. Ascension (Book 1 of Tangled Axon) by Jacqueline Koyanagi
POC representation on the cover, and supposedly F/F romance?? I found this one on a list of LGBT+ books that most people don’t know about. Unfortunately, I lost the link.
8. Something Wicked: A Ghost Hunter Explores Negative Spirits by Debi Chestnut
Despite the reviews in Goodreads, I’m always a big fan of the paranormal, and something like sounds sounds amazing.
9. Howl’s Moving Castle (Book 1 of Howl’s Moving Castle) by Diana Wynne Jones
I just recently saw the Studio Ghibli movie of this with my friend, and started to cry. Knowing it was a book, this is a must-read.
10. Huntress by Malinda Lo
What I know about this book: Fantasy, LGBT+. Good enough for me.
So! Those are just some of the books I’ve been dying to read and own (and review). Hopefully I’ll have another Anticipated Releases out soon!