I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Kristin @ Kristin Kraves Books! Thank you, Kristin!!
- Display the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog.
Seven Facts about Me!
1) I used to write fanfiction for the Ranger’s Apprentice series for nearly five years!!
I think I ended up around 20 separate stories? They ranged from like 5k words to 60k. No joke. I was so dedicated. I still sometimes write something short here or there, but I haven’t written anything recently. I actually still get emails from Archive of Our Own or Fanfiction.net sometimes!
2) I’m a senior in high school this year, and it’s VERY overwhelming.
I realize it’s not a very “about me” fact, but it’s become a very daunting part of my life recently. My mom’s been pressuring me to find a four year school, even though I want to go to the local community college. Then, that brings to light this blog. What’ll happen to it? Will I keep it up? It’s so stressful geez.
3) I happen to have four cats. Four.
Seems like a lot, doesn’t it? Their names are Rusty (12), Ninja (4), Jada (3), and Jon Snow (1). That’s Jon when he was younger, in the middle of a pile of books! And no, I didn’t do that on purpose. He was just laying there as I was rearranging my bookshelf, and that picture happened to happen. He’s a very energetic cat!
4) I like to play The Elder Scrolls on my brother’s PS3!
We mainly play Skyrim, but we also own Oblivion, and I’m hoping to eventually get Elder Scrolls Online. TES just so happens to combine some of my favorite things ever–Fantasy, video games, and questionable morality (lmao). It even has DRAGONS!!
5) Some of my favorite artists include Halsey, Twenty One Pilots, and Panic! at the Disco.
I’ve even been to some of their concerts! I haven’t been to one of Halsey’s yet, but I’m hoping with Hopeless Fountain Kingdom, that she’ll come nearby and I can jump in! My most recent concert was Twenty One Pilots, and I’m not exaggerating when I say that I started crying. Like, hard sobbing.
6) I’m not a big sports person, but I do archery and rapier in my free time!
And when I say archery, I mean archery. I shoot a standard wooden recurve, that’s at about a 40lbs draw at the moment! I used to take rapier classes as well, and got really good at dueling! I haven’t been able to do either recently though, because of anxiety and the weather planning against me. Ugh!!
7) I write original stuff sometimes, but I haven’t recently been able to write anything!
I have Pinterest boards for everything from just standard stories to singular characters IN the stories.
I think this is the first “about me” thing that I’ve posted on this blog besides the standard “About Me” page! You might’ve known some of this already if you follow me on twitter, but it was fun to think about!
Since I don’t know that many people in the blogosphere, I’ll just tag a few people.
Tatiana @ An AfroBoricua Reads
Leah @ Small Queer, Big Opinions